Sunday, January 17, 2010

What is the ultimate language barrier?

He's not stupid and she's not psycho, you just don't understand each other. Though they share a common phonetic alphabet and sentence structure men and women both have languages all their own. Throughout my life I have been surrounded by more men then most women and more women then most men. This has put me in an interesting position where many friends and colleagues tend to ask me questions such as "why did my wife do this?" or "why do guys always say that?" Now I, in no way, claim to be an expert on the subjects of either men or women but my observations through the years have always amused and even amazed me. I thought it was time that I shared the questions I get asked along my personal observations and attempts at answers to these questions. Feel free to give your opinions on the topics as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment